A very warm welcome to the 2021 season. We have made slight changes to allow the club to run this year, thereby ensuring we can have the best of both: an opportunity to sail and socialise, in the safest environment possible. In order to achieve this:
- Take responsibility to do lateral flow tests twice a week. If you need some there are some available in the hut, or you can get them at Nefyn pharmacy.
- Anti-bacterial spray will be on the rescue boat, simply spray and go at the end of your duty.
- Anti–bacterial spray and gel will be available in the hut please spray things down after your duty and use hand gel on arrival to the hut.
- Notices will be displayed in the hut window and on the doors to minimise traffic within the hut.
- Where possible we would like to avoid cash.
- A £10 per week sailing fee has been introduced. This covers all races that week, however many you choose to race!
- Nefyn Sailing Club HSBC Account Number: 91061062 Sort Code: 40-37-30. In the ‘subject’ please put your name and race fees.